Skip to main content

7 macaroni and cheese recipes, whether you want classic or bold - The Washington Post

My biggest battle when going vegan was giving up macaroni and cheese. It was (and, to be honest, still is) my absolute favorite food. I loved it in all forms: baked, stovetop, boxed, you name it. Now that I've transitioned back to vegetarianism, I'm enjoying a bit of a mac and cheese renaissance. I've made the recipe that carried me through my childhood a couple of times (with peas and lots of extra-sharp cheddar), but I'm also eager to experiment and push the envelope in this new, cheesy chapter of my life. These recipes are just what I'm thinking: bold, flavor-rich takes on a beloved classic. For even more mac and cheese recipes, head over to our Recipe Finder and use the search bar.

Mac and Kimcheese With Mushrooms

Return to menu

Punchy kimchi infuses this mac with spice, tang and crunch. Mushrooms and red peppers add an additional layer of flavor and texture. Get the recipe.

7 macaroni and cheese recipes, whether you want classic or bold - The Washington Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cheesecake Factory Lunch Menu With Prices & Hours [Updated June 2024]

In a Lunch Rut? Try One Of These Protein And Fiber-Packed Ideas

Just keep walking forward into tomorrow and beyond - Daily Californian